The Cedar Rapids RoughRiders have created RoughRider Charities in conjunction with the The Greater Cedar Rapids Community Foundation (GCRCF). RoughRider Charities will be the official fundraising source of the RoughRiders and allow the organization to assist in recognizing and contributing to local charities and non-profit organizations.
For more information see: http://www.oursportscentral.com/services/releases/?id=3924211
In addition to RoughRider Charities, the RoughRiders welcome the opportunity to give back to the community by fulfilling donation requests from organizations and groups for fundraising events. The RoughRiders donate tickets, merchandise, and memorabilia to charitable organizations and community fundraising events. Below is the information required to submit a donation request – all requests must be submitted in writing. Please allow at least 4 weeks to process your request.
Complete this form or submit a letter with the following information:
- Organization and description of fundraising event
- Event Details (date, time, location, etc)
- Contact Information (name, address, phone, email)
- Please note if you are a non-profit organization and include your non-profit ID #
- Submit your request to (email is preferred):
Attn: Beth Jauch
1100 Rockford Rd SW
Cedar Rapids, IA 52404